SALOMON UTH® 2022 THE MOST IMPORTANT DATA AND CHANGES
You can find the announcement of the Salomon UTH® 2022 here.
Here are the most important data and changes:
- Date: 4-5 June 2022
- Registrations starts: 2nd of November 2021
- Entry fees are as follows:
Salomon Ultra-Trail Hungary: 110 EUR / Salomon Szentlászló Trail: 95 EUR / Salomon Szentendre Trail: 80 EUR / Salomon Visegrád Trail: 65 EUR
- Participants limits (We warn you that due to the deferred registrations we have only a few available slots….):
UTH: 300 runners
Szentlászló Trail: 300 runners
Szentendre Trail: 450 runners
Visegrád Trail: 450 runners
- Because of the fact that a lot of races have been cancelled recently, ITRA points are not necessary for the UTH registration.
- You can choose from three different race package gifts (T-shirt, tube scarf, arm warmer) and two finisher gifts (medal or fridge magnet).
- Massage, foot treatment and kinesio tape fitting will be available at two stations on the UTH route (Pilismarót 45K and Lepence 64K) as well as the Szentlászló Trail route at one station (Lepence).
- Illy coffee is will be served at two stations on the UTH route (Pilismarót and Pilisszentlászló) as well as the Szentlászló Trail route at one station (Pilisszentlászló).
In case the race has to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control (pandemic, flood, natural didaster, etc.):
|Before 1st April 2022 you can choose from 3 options|
|*||you defer your registration to 2023 (in this case your 2022 entry fee fully covers your entry for the 2023 race, you do not have to pay anything and you do not have to re-register)|
|*||we keep your paid money on the account we open for you, and you can use the whole amount for any other races organized by us in the future, without time limit (in this case your place in the next UTH is not guaranteed)|
|*||you ask for a refund of 50% of the entry fee you paid|
|Between 1st April 2022 and 20th May 2022|
|*||we will not pay your money back, but you can use 80% of the entry fee for any other races organized by us in the future, without time limit|
|After 20th May 2022|
|*||If the race has to be cancelled for any reasons 15 days before it should take place, unfortunately no refund of the registration fee will be made.|
If you cancel your registration, you will receive the following refund:
|80%||In case you cancel your registration no later than 31st December 2021.|
|60%||In case you cancel your registration no later than 29th February 2022.|
|40%||In case you cancel your registration no later than 31st March 2021.|
|0%||In case you cancel your registration after 31st March 2021.|
You can receive the refund via bank transfer, or you can keep the money on your personal account opened by us (and you can use it for any future races until the fund lasts).