List of answers to the most frequently asked questions.
We prepared this list of answers to the most frequently
1. No, you can’t change your registration name and race distance.
2. No, we are sorry, there is no refund of the registration fee if you cannot participate in the race for whatever reason, no exceptions.
This is clearly stated in our regulations.
3. No, you cannot register for the race. The registrations closed.
Maybe next year?
4. Drop bag (size 30x40cm) service for the Salomon UTH® will be at
Pilisszentlélek at 35K and Lepence 64K, for Salomon Szentlászló Trail
will be at Lepence 36K. Customized labels and bags will be available
at your Race pack. We will then take your bag back to the finish area
after closing the check-point.
5. No, we do not require a medical certificate! You run at your own
6. For parking, schedule or any other information please refer to the
Frequently asked questions, Race Manual and Race Guide and Race Map.
7. Yes, external aid can be provided, but only at the official aid-stations.
8. Yes, its necessary to bring your required to carry the mandatory equipment through the whole course.